Choose the correct verb form to make the sentences in present simple or present continuous (progressive).
1) Justin (write, currently)______________ a book about his adventures in Tibet. I hope he can find a good publisher when he is finished.
2) Jenny (wear) _________ a raincoat and wellies and she (carry) _________ an umbrella.
3) This delicious chocolate (be) ______ made by a small chocolatier in Zurich, Switzerland.
4) He usually (go)______ to school by bus, but today he (walk) ______ to school.
5) This cake (taste) _______ wonderful.
6) John often (take) _________ sugar in his coffee.